AT A GLANCE
- Role: Senior Consultant/ Senior Project Manager
- Client: General Motors Canada
- Industry: Manufacturing, Automotive
- Project Types: Process Management
- Scope: Enterprise
- Duration: 9 months (2002-2003)
Led Business Process analysis and re-engineering as part of a business case for a CRM implementation.
- Worked with the Fleet Management Team to develop a strategy and compelling business case to achieve world class customer management capabilities within 30 months (by 2005).
- Scope was Plan and Define phases for developing an integrated CRM solution using SDP-21 project methodology.
- Developed a strategy to assemble a cross-functional team to serve as the project’s visible business champion and provide leadership for an enterprise-wide BPR and reengineering effort.
- Engaged stakeholders in joint planning sessions to address opportunities to leverage work completed and to identify key points of integration with existing Siebel implementations.