AT A GLANCE
- Role: Sr. Project / Program Manager
- Client: Hydro One
- Industry: Government, Utility
- Project Types: Program Management, Applications, Infrastructure
- Scope: Enterprise
- Team: (30) In House, Technical, Consultants
- Budget: $1M
- Duration: 24 months (1994-95)
Directed the RFP process, software development, and implementation of a distributed CRM Solution to support over 350 sales, customer service and marketing employees across 26 field offices.
Program / Project Management
- Managed an aggressive province-wide roll-out involving new automated business processes and CRM application training.
- Directed 30 project staff including: user teams, management teams and external IT consultants.
- Provided advice and guidance to Senior Management and an EIS reporting interface for performance monitoring.
- Participated in senior level IT Strategy Committee; coordinated and facilitated focus groups.
- Coordinated and facilitated JAD and information sessions with users and stakeholders.
- Worked closely with business units to define and develop interfaces and reporting with corporate planning, sales, marketing, finance, administration and the results tracking system (RTS).
Managed Application and user support for 250 field sales and 100 corporate sales and marketing staff.
Infrastructure & Network Development
Managed roll-out of Network implementations and integration across 25 offices
Project was delivered on time and on budget according to plan.