AT A GLANCE
- Role: Senior Project Manager
- Client: MTS / Allstream
- Industry: Telecom
- Project Types: Infrastructure
- Team: (20) Technical
- Duration: 16 months (2004-2006)
Managed the consolidation and migration of the MTS/Allstream Business Internet Division.
- Managed the successful migration and consolidation of the MTS/Allstream Business Internet Division despite severe IT staff cuts due to acquisition restructuring.
- Provided leadership and direction to the technical team (20)
- Developed and implemented a new project management process
- End-to-end project management and team leadership for the IS back office services/ infrastructure migration.
- Project included architectural review, cost-benefit evaluation, platform migrations, footprint reduction and decommissioning of legacy infrastructure.
- Managed infrastructure and service upgrade projects to consolidate the internet platform
Datacenter migration was completed on time, on budget, and according to plan