AT A GLANCE
- Role: Senior Project Manager
- Client: Buck Consultants
- Industry: Financial / Pensions
- Project Types: RFP Response
- Duration: 3 months (2001)
Prepared a detailed bid response to a Federal Government RFP on behalf of Buck Consultants for the provision of turnkey Pension Plan Administration Services.
- Worked closely with Buck’s CIO, Senior VP and the National Director of the Pension Administration Practice.
- As the proposed Project Manager for the bid, I was responsible for review and evaluation of the RFP and statement of work in order to confirm the technical, functional and service requirements.
- Prepared a high level project implementation plan to outline the delivery of a viable solution to the client.
- Wrote and compiled team profile documentation, project charter, and an overview of the PM methodologies and processes.