AT A GLANCE
- Role: Senior Project Manager
- Client: MTS / Allstream
- Industry: Telecom
- Project Types: Application, Process Management
- Duration: 12 months (2003-2004)
Implemented and managed quarterly software releases for ARS Remedy Ticketing Application enhancements for a call center.
- Worked within the corporate PMO and Systems Integration Team to develop and implement a workable software release cycle for the ARS Remedy Ticketing Application
- SI Team provides back office business solutions to all corporate business functions including software design, development and support services, and systems integration capabilities for off the shelf solutions.
- Team had been plagued by poor planning, missed deadlines, and persistent software rollbacks during implementation.
- Communicated regularly with members of the Remedy Ownership Committee (ROC) who represented customer service user groups and business functions including call center and the internet groups.
Restored user confidence and productivity by initiating and successfully implementing a planned approach and a manageable quarterly software release cycle.